When a Water Damage occurs in your home or office, The Specialist can minimize the damage by extracting the excess water in a timely fashion.
The source of the water should be stopped as soon as possible. You may need to contact your home owners insurance carrier and a plumber to stop the inflow of water. If more than minor water damage occurs, please contact The Specialist CCC as soon as possible. Upon arrival, we can extract the excess water and begin the drying process with air movers and dehumidifiers. We have many years of experience dealing with water damage and restoration. We care about you, your health and your home. The Specialist CCC will be there to help you while handling all through this difficult process.
Call us NOW if there is an Emergency at
HELPFUL HINTS TO REMEMBER WHEN DEALING WITH A WATER DAMAGE SITUATION:
- Remove as much furniture as possible from the affected area. If furniture is too heavy for you to move, please remove all small/movable items.
- Place towels down to begin to help absorb water. Helps to stop spread of water.
- Please maintain a walkway for us to get in and out of the water damaged area.
- Please allow our van to park as close to the damaged area as possible.
- Open up windows and move your FAN setting on the thermostat from AUTO to ON.
- Unplug and remove electrical items out of the affected area.
- Contact your homeowner’s insurance agent to determine your coverage and responsibility of the water damage issue.
- The sooner we are contacted, the sooner we can respond to the water damage situation, thus saving more of your home and your money.