- Direct Communication with Company Owner, Rich
- Free Inspection and Estimate by Company Owner, Rich
- Floor, Wall and Furniture Protection
- Light Furniture Moving if Needed
- HEPA Commercial Vacuuming Before Cleaning
- Pre-Treat All Carpet, Upholstery, and Area Rugs
- Specialty Stain Treatment on “Minor” Spots and Stains
- Loose Carpet or Area Rug Fiber Trimming
- Pro-Chem Truck-Mounted, Soft Water Extraction Cleaning
- Rapid Drying with Commercial Turbo Air Movers
- Groom Carpet and Area Rugs After Cleaning
- Wipe Down Entryway and Transitional Areas
- Free Carpet Spotter Bottle and Shoe Covers (upon request)
- Proof of Insurance, Certifications and Company Info
- The Specialist 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Wouldn’t You Rather Trust A Certified Carpet Inspector?
- 99% First Time Success Rate
- Licensed, Certified, and Insured
- Green, Non-toxic Cleaning Agents
- Truck-Mounted Steam Cleaning
- State-of-the-Art Equipment
- Superior Integrity and Reputation
- Impeccable Quality and Professionalism
- Rapid 2-4 hr. Dry Time for Most Carpets
As a certified carpet cleaning specialist, we use environmentally safe cleaning agents to protect your family and pets. Your carpets will be fresh, clean, and residue-free.
From carpet stretching to patching to threshold/transition installation and repair, our extensive experience in carpet repair can save your carpet from needing replacement.
From microfiber to cotton or linen, we carefully clean the dirtiest or most valuable piece of upholstery to revive and restore the beauty of your furniture.
Area Rug Cleaning
We are certified in Persian/Oriental area rug cleaning. We can safely clean your hand-woven or machine-made area rugs in your home or at our rug plant.
Specialty Stain Removal
We can remove the most difficult stains. Rust, wine, Kool-Aid, coffee, urine stains and even bleach spots.